26 April 2013

photo break

Whenever I'm back from a blogging hiatus, I like to post a bunch of my medium format (actual film!) photos from the past year, just to get caught up. When I'd finished the huge Williams-Sonoma project last year, literally the next day I got on a plane to Helsinki, to meet up with Alex, where he was working on his opera/video project. We spent 3 weeks traveling around Sweden & Finland & it was lovely & quiet & definitely not still summer, even at the end of August. Earlier in the year, before Williams-Sonoma (or BWS), we had two birding trips, one to Costa Rica & a second to southeast Arizona. I brought my camera along on both. and various trips to see family, too. here goes:  
 
























Ok, that's a lot of photos. I'll put the non-Scandinavian photos up in a separate post. I posted a lot more photos on my instagram page while I was there. Lisa Congdon was also traveling around Scandinavia while we were, so it was fun to watch our instagram photos intersect & echo...

No comments: